Tuesday 14 August 2012

Heavenly Salmon Salad

Hello

Today I nearly came back to normal life. My husband came out of the hospital on Saturday but he was home until yesterday. I did very simple cooking during those days and went back on Jamie's recipes today.

I made Heavenly salmon salad. It was delicious! My husband said 9/10 as Glasgow potato scones were 10/10 and unbeatable.

Here are some pictures:

Salmon ready to go in the oven




Baby potatoes, baking


Cucumber dip (Tzaziki)


All dished up 




This recipe serves 4 and we have left overs for tomorrow.

As a dessert I served mango carpaccio with greek yoghurt.

It is a recipe that takes under 30 minutes to prepare and it is delicious and refreshing, easy to cook, perfect for beginners.

I have cooked this weekend but not from Jamie's book, I cooked Chicken Straganoff my own invention.

I put onions, tomatoes, chicken, mushrooms, a shot of brandy or cognac or even whisky and serve it with rice. Some pictures for you:




I am going to bid you goodnight. I can't publish Jamie's recipes because you can buy his book but I can publish mine on demand.

See you soon,


Gisele   


RECIPE 11


No comments:

Post a Comment